Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rebecca wrote:
Today was our last day in Tafi Atome. That was the hardest goodbye I have ever experienced. my heart is aching and I cant stop crying. I will deeply miss my African family. I cant thank the village, compassionate journeys and all my Ghana friends enough for influencing my life in a way that has changed my course in countless aspects. May god bless them, they will forever be in my thoughts and prayers, i cannot wait for my next trip there:) there will be MANY more. We are now in cape coast and will be here till monday. then we will be traveling back to Accra and flying out wednesday. see you all home soon!


Rachel wrote: 


We are at Cape Coast's Hans Cottage... mini Paradise in Ghana's tourism sites. There is a pond with hundreds of birds and many fish. And did I mention crocodiles? yeahhhhh.... had a great chicken dinner with pineapple dessert, but I 
am really going to miss Mary's cooking....I really miss Mary, and Mary and Thywill, and Randsford and ALL of Tafi Atome... including the monkeys. Tomorrow we are going to tour the cape coast slave castles. It will sure be emotional. See you all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment