Thursday, July 26, 2012

HI Mom!!!! Sorry I couldn't let you know a head of time that I would be on the internet. We are shopping in the market of Kpando and stoppped by. (Naomi and I) Naomi is our new very good nurse from from Scottland!! She is amazing! So positive and giggly. We love her. We are shopping for Kerry's suprise birthday party tomorrow. So much has been going on and I wish I had time to type stories after stories!! But this is a short stop. All is well. I have so many new friends and children I want to Adopt. One in particular, his name is Raphael, I call him "charming" and he nick named me "Akpe" Which mean "Thank You" I'll have to tell you our story sometime:) We are going to Hohoe to go to wili Falls again with our friends Michael, Ransford, Naomi and Thywill. Then on Sunday we are traveling to Ho again to go to church. It's been raining a lot!! We are almost done painting the school and maybe the computer center next. We love it here and miss everyone very very very much. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment